Textile|Fashion|Design & Creative Industries:
Clothes, footwear, leather, accessories and Jewelry
The International event of bilateral meetings for fashion| textile|creative industries to help your business to innovate and to grow at international level
This matchmaking event is perfect for you if you are looking for :
This Year the b2b will include the WORTH project ! If you are looking for international partners to apply for the EU call WORTH addressed to CREATIVE industries, join our b2Worth and get ready for the upcoming call that will be released in autumn 2022.
You can attend the Talk on the 8th July with the Project's Experts at Mercato Centrale to discover more about WORTH!!
You can attend if you are:
- Fashion Designers| Start ups| Innovative brands
- SMEs: Textile and accessories’ manufacturing companies
- Retailers |distributors| sales agents | Fashion stores
- E-commerce Platforms
- PR Agency| Marketing-Business Experts and Business development
- Buyers|Commercial Agents with real interest in finding new products
- ICT service providers for fashion industry
- Investors focused on fashion industry and Female entrepreneurship
- Textile and Fashion (garments and fashion accessories)
- Creative Industries (textile and fashion, footwear, leather, accessories and Jewelry)
- ICT solutions related to the fashion industry
- Retail |e-commerce
- Investment for fashion industry - female entrepreneurship
- Sustainability and circular fashion
The b2b is organized by Unioncamere Piemonte in collaboration with the Turin Chamber of commerce as members of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and in collaboration with the EEN experts of the Sector Group Textile, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration, and the Sector Group Cultural and Creative Industries, in EEN.
The Enterprise Europe Network, co-financed by the European Commission, is committed to support companies and entrepreneurs to grow and to innovate internationally with dedicated service of business development. EEN is active in more than 60 countries operating through 600 local partner organizations selected by the European Commission.
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions or to participate to the WORTH project
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Create business partnerships and Promote your success story among European Channels : ask to the Enterprise Europe Network experts from your country
- Find a partner to join WORTH Project Call!
- Be inspired by the TALKS we are planning!
- Join the Torino Fashion Week 2022 event and get international visibility within the fashion shows getting the chance to receive the Best Rising Talent Award or other prizes from sponsors (as Rinascente luxury goods store) !
- Take advantage of and get involved on the TFW e-commerce business platform Baiabasa
- Participants who comes over for the physical Matchmaking in Torino have the opportunity to visit the trade fair Modefabriek in Amsterdam on Monday 11th July for free, see video. You can get a free code via EEN-RVO in the Netherlands
The Top 6 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners| Customers| Investors| Buyers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends
- Join the Torino Fashion Week 2022: catwalks and interviews with brands from all over the world and use the TFW E-commerce to sell and promote your brand
The first step towards the internationalisation of your enterprise is NETWORKING! Follow this interesting opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts!
The B2WORTH@Torino Fashion Match 2022 is realized within the 7°edition of the
TORINO FASHION WEEK - TECH FASHION WORLD 2022 (6th -14th July 2022):
7 days of international catwalks shows, interviews with innovative and international brands, onsite exclusive experiences for participants, networking parties and dedicated events, organized by TMODA srl.